21.7.09

August 5th


They say elevators are one of those few places where strangers will stand this close. Is it different when there are mirrors? We try to follow the rules and stare straight ahead, but I keep catching her eyes in the reflection and now I want to see them for real.

a really talented friend of mine keeps a site where he makes entries of fifty words exactly. every post. fifty words. cool. 

generally on blogs that are updated regularly, the first thing that i do is look for an entry on my birthday... just to see what they were up to on my big day. apparently sam and i were partying it up on my birthday and never got around to making a post... it's okay though. the nearest post to my birthday is perhaps my favorite out of all of his entries. write your novel already sam!

check it out at: www.fiftywords.com