31.3.10

house AND art

so i've been having 'fun' buying 'accessories' for my new place - i got a killer deal on some silk trees which i had been in the market for. thanks to my friends for meeting me at the store with your durango so we could toss the trees in the back and get them moved. you guys are the best. you know who you are. here are some pictures of the apartment up to this point. (top left: it still blows my mind how thin my tv is.)



i've got 9 new poster sized prints on the way. i'm more than excited about this. i'm wondering whether someone will give me a deal on 9 frames? the following are the pics (i went with the space theme)

i love this one. i've been saving a spot on my wall for it!
.
.
.
v










these next two pieces are by cameron moll - a 'local' designer - i appreciate what he's done with the theme. he's made it contemporary / graphic without being disrespectful. any day a call will be coming from the framing store to pick them up.



and the third installment of the 'jessie evan's canvas temple gallery' that i'm picking up this weekend. lady's got skillz. i've already got a spot picked out for this one as well.