28.5.11

odds and ends

been off the radar for a bit here - working full time at mccann erickson on some big name clients with some fancy pants campaigns, teaching night classes in motion design at UVU, doing some freelance from time to time, and working on some personal projects (i'll be making some posts in the very near future on a new film i am working on called 'alarmie.')

life is good.


a sculpture i made awhile back of a giraffe with an afro. aka - girrafro


remember that one time my mother insisted that i take sewing classes in fifth grade in order to create a better rounded and more domesticated grown up eric? me too. did it work? debatable.


another sculpture from awhile back which my ol' roomie buddy ol' pal dubbed as 'boxer in briefs'


pesto is my drug. that is why these will be growing in my apartment with this dandy UV bulb.



running through some pics from christmas - found this little gem of dizzy taken the day before we had to put him down.